ICE SKATING LESSONS
GROUP LESSONS: A nationally sanctioned program by the Ice Skating Institute (I.S.I.), students not only learn from their instructors, but by watching their fellow students. Our lesson programs are for all ages and ability levels.
CLASS: Normal classes consist of 8 one-half hour lessons held once per week, and include 8 practice sessions (admission and skate rental at any of our public skating sessions). Click here for Class Levels
LESSON SCHEDULE: Lessons are scheduled mornings, afternoons, and evenings on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Times vary by day, please call for specific class schedules.
TESTS: Students are graded individually at the end of each lesson series. Each student receives a graded test sheet and their achievements are recognized and recorded nationally. Ice Skating Institute badges are available for an additional fee.
PROFESSIONAL STAFF: The professional instructors are available for private, as well as, group lessons. Take a lesson today. We think you'll be impressed with our staff. Click here for our current Coaching Staff
REGISTER NOW FOR CLASSES AT THE LESSON OFFICE
- $112.00 for 8-week lesson session (7 days advanced registration is recommended)
- $5.00 late fee if register on day of lesson
- 15% service charge for refunds (min. $5.00)
- Class size is limited from 5 to 15 students (classes may be cancelled if registrations do not meet minimum class capacity)
MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP LESSONBring your group (friends, church groups, scouts) and take our special 4-week lesson course: Four 30-minute lessons
- $49.00 per student. Minimum of 7 students
- Four practice sessions
- Skate Rental included